Friday, September 26, 2008
Madelyn's First Day of School
Madelyn has been a first grader now for two weeks and is thoroughly enjoying her all-day experience. She especially likes that she gets to take a lunch.Madelyn was positively giddy the first day as she hopped on the bus with several other friends from our block who also happen to be in her class. Parker misses her a lot during the day. Apparently Meredith and I don't quite meet his play expectations; maybe I should don Madelyn's ballet tutu and turn the play shopping cart into his horse (that's one of the favorite scripts)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Great Job! I really like the idea. I always love seeing the kids and enjoy hearing about what is going on in your lives.
So,Congratulations on a good idea and a great start.
Dad & Grandpa David
I'm so glad you guys have joined the blogging world!! We've been blogging for a while and now it's just about the only way I keep track of family and friends.
I've thought that it will probably be really hard on Asher when Kaia goes to school one day. He's so used to her being around that it will be so strange to not have her to play with.
Jennie- I am so excited that you started a blog, it will be fun to see what you guys are up to. I glad Madelyn is liking school, she is a smart girl. It is always hard when an older sibling goes to school.
Yay Jennie's on the blogging radar! It's fun, although I have to update mine before I talk! Those are such cute pictures you have of the kids on their marshmallow binge. But seriously, Madeline's right... Don't you remember who their grandpa is? Stay away from cavities! Love you all
Erika
Post a Comment