With the help of a great epidural and a little Pitocin, Rhece made his way into the world.
The labor and delivery went very well, and while I'm not ready to run a marathon, I do feel pretty good!
Parker was unsure about having a little brother; in fact, we have no pictures of Parker and Rhece at the hospital because Parker refused to hold him. However, Parker recently told Adam that he had decided he loved Rhece "35 million". I don't know exactly what that means, but I think it means he's decided Rhece can stay.
Have a great weekend!
Love,
The labor and delivery went very well, and while I'm not ready to run a marathon, I do feel pretty good!
Parker was unsure about having a little brother; in fact, we have no pictures of Parker and Rhece at the hospital because Parker refused to hold him. However, Parker recently told Adam that he had decided he loved Rhece "35 million". I don't know exactly what that means, but I think it means he's decided Rhece can stay.
Have a great weekend!
Love,
The Johnsons


8 comments:
Congrats! That is so exciting. Welcome Rhece! I am glad all went well! I am a fan of epidurals as well! Sarah
Congrats. What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him.
He's handsome. So happy for your family.
Aw, congrats and awesome name! You look fantastic, Jenni, as always!
Oh congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys! What a darling little guy! We wish you the best, and get some sleep!
Congratulations! He's a cutie!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you. Rhece is so cute! We can't wait to meet him in person. Hopefully it will be sooner than later. We love you guys!
You guys are great! Sorry for not answering right away! I have been very busy and I'm hoping to start blogging again.
Post a Comment