Sunday, November 23, 2008

We're all smiles!



Today was Meredith's first day of nursery at church. I stayed in there for a minute to see how it would all go down. She made a bee line for the box of baby dolls and promptly mauled one. She even managed to swipe a ball from a little boy twice her size--I guess being the youngest in the family has its advantages!
Adam and Parker have been in Arizona this past week so we decided to make it Girl's Week here. That included going out for ice cream, doing a little service project, a few serious rounds of Chutes and Ladders, and watching the "Felicity" movie from the American Girls series. We had a fun time,and are really looking forward to the return of the boys so we can get to some Thanksgiving fun.
We wish you all the best this Thanksgiving season!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Was it my kid she took the ball from? I really need to teach him to stand up for himself...
I'm glad (for your sake) that she's finally in nursery!

Kasey said...

I didn't even realize that they were gone. I'm glad that you are enjoying your girl time.

val m said...

I am so glad that she did so awesome in nursery!! She is such a little cutie - I am sure they'll enjoy her in nursery.

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I love it when it is nursery time and they are old enough to go!

Elise said...

Meredith is adorable, I can't believe that she is old enough for nursery. Have a fun girls week and a great thanksgiving.

Shea Family said...

I LOVE this picture of "Merefriend" :) She's such a big independent girl now that she can go to nursery!.... I guess it's time for you to have #4 ;)!!!