Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Santa Claus is Coming to Town . . .


Rhece was really curious about that curly white beard.


With four kids, Santa had to move from his wing-back chair to the full-fleged red gingham sectional (I loved that sectional)!



This was our 2003 visit.


We were on the eastern side of MI Saturday and took the opportunity to stop in Ann Arbor where the nicest Santa in the world visits every year in the most quaint little country store. He brings his reindeer on the second Sunday in December, so we missed that. It's been a few years since we visited him there and it was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Elise said...

How fun! Rhece is so cute, most kids cry on Santa's lap, he must be a good baby! I love the 2003 picture with Madelyn, time goes by so fast.

Robyn said...

I didn't realize how much Madelyn looked like Meredith as a baby!

Krista said...

I love the 2003 picture!! That's how I remember you guys! Have a Merry Christmas!