Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!


Here we have Angelina Ballerina and the Good Doctor. Madelyn mixed up the ballerina routine this year by adding a mouse to the mix. I'm hoping that next year will be the year we break free from the ballerina/princess/fairy theme and try something a little different. But she was excited about her costume this year, except when she informed me that Angelina's ears are supposed to be white, not brown!


Meredith wasn't into carrying the bag at first, until she understood that candy kept going in; then we couldn't get her to loosen her grip!






Here they are checking out the loot.










On Thursday night we decorated pumpkins with foam faces. Maybe next year we'll try carving, but I'm still a little nervous about knives and slippery pumpkin guts with the six and under crowd (who insist, of course, that they can do it by themselves)!


Happy Halloween, and I guess now we're onto Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and let us in on your Halloween fun!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

The kids look cute in their Halloween costumes. The foam faces are a good idea...I might have to try that next year!

Kasey said...

Cute, cute.

Robyn said...

My girls are stuck on the fairy/princess/butterfly theme...and I, too, and ready to move on.
Cute kids!

Elise said...

Your picture header looks great! Good job! I think I was a princess or a ballerina every year that I can remember. My mom just made me wear the previous years recital costume and then we just added a crown or a wand, I didn't mind though. The kids look darling!

Unknown said...

What cute kids. You looked like you had a great halloween! My daughter thinks she is a princess too! Have a great day!

Sonja said...

Your kids are so cute. That's funny that both our boys wanted to be doctors. I wonder if they both want to be one someday.

Maile said...

Parker makes such a cute doctor!! And I LOVE your hair, Jennie!

Lorie said...

I love when they figure out that CANDY goes in the bag for the first time! So fun!