We enjoyed a visit this weekend with Pops and Granna who came from Arizona. The kids had a great time being read to, playing games, eating treats, and just generally soaking up the fun times with grandparents. This afternoon before leaving they took Parker and went to school to have lunch with Madelyn, which completely made her day!
Madelyn recently lost her other front tooth and today she said,"Mom, I'm teething" as she showed me where a new permanent tooth is coming in. It's funny to hear a six year old say she's teething, but I guess she is!


3 comments:
My oldest and my youngest are teething at the same time. Funny! It is always nice to have a little visit from home. Glad you had fun!
Your kids are so cute! I love it when my parent's come and visit, my kids have so much fun with them too! Thanks for the comment on my blog. It is nice to meet you! I will talk to my husband about showing how we did the fireplace. I draw things up, come up with the idea and he builds it for me! Have a great day!
To get a picture as my header first I went to picnik.com, which is a fun website where you can edit your pictures, add text, graphics, and boarders. That is how I got it to say Catmull family on the picture. If you don't want your picture to stay like that I would make a copy of your picture, then it just saves right on your computer. Then you go to layout. Edit your header. Click on image from your computer and browse to find the one you want. Then under placement you select instead of title and description. Most likely it will be too big so also select shrink to fit. Do this before the picture is fully loaded. Then click save. That should do it.
Post a Comment