Finally! Something fun to post for Finish It Friday!
A couple of months ago I started this skirt for Madelyn and it sat pinned together and waiting for a hem until yesterday. Happily, she loves it and will actually wear it (that is not always a given with her--she's a little persnickety with her fashion choices)! The fabric was left over from a name that Amanda did for her etsy shop at http://www.sheachicdesigns.etsy.com/
I did some window mistreatments for my kitchen and laundry windows. I originally found the idea on http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/search/label/window%20treatments (it's the panel/cup hook example at the bottom of that page). I love how they turned out and I think I will hang a small fall wreath to top it off. I've got the family room windows in my sights now . . .
What have you finished this week?


3 comments:
Those both look great! Kaia's also very picky about what she will or won't wear, so I've never crocheted her anything. I figure by the time it's done she'll decide she won't wear it. But now I'm beginning to be inspired to make a scarf for her with colors she picks up. And my project for the last week has been getting ready for Kaia's birthday party - it went well, but I'm glad it's done!
I think we have another Martha in the mix!!! Way to go. I can't sew. I"m jealous!!! You'll have to show me how to do the skirt sometime.
I have not finished one darn thing this week (unless you count the primary program). So, it appears I'm still in "training" with you, huh? Ha ha!
Post a Comment