Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Leapin' Lizard Flies Again!


Leapin’ Lizard is the small bike that Madelyn passed onto Parker earlier this year when she got a “new” bike. The bike acquired this name because the phrase is scrawled across the bike and it is littered with neon geckos. Parker was doing well riding it with the training wheels and on Saturday Adam decided to take the training wheels off to see how he would do. At first Parker screamed one of those nervous, but delighted, screams and as he got the hang of it he started to say, “I’m doing it! I’m doing it!” Starting and stopping is still a little rough (several bushes in the neighborhood bear the distinct imprint of a littel boy and a bike!), but he feels quite pleased with himself with good reason. Long live the Lizard!


1 comment:

Elise said...

Way to go Parker!!! That is very impressive!!

I like your "Finish it Friday" idea, that way you can relax all weekend know everything is done.